Sunday 12 October 2008

Maddie's Gappy Goofy Grin

Maddie is a beautiful girl. (I know I'm biased - and I think I'm blessed with the two most beautiful girls the world over.) Anyway, a couple of weeks ago she was asked to be the center model for a clothing campaign - she would be on the cover of the catalogue, participate in a fashion show and be on a bus. It all started off well but then between the catalogue shooting and the bus shooting - in literally a difference of 4 days, Maddie lost BOTH her front teeth. While still the cutest girl in the world, they had to cancel the bus shoot (too big to photoshop in teeth) and then a typhoon cancelled the fashion show. Too bad for the company but I can't help but feeling none of it is as special as seeing my little girl proud as pie to be showing off her new gappy goofy grin! :-)

No comments: